The foundation honors requests for past exhibition catalogues as
availability permits. We do this free of charge as part of our art education
email your requests, making sure you specify the
publications you would like and a mailing address where media mail
can be received.
- Scenes from a Century Past: Reflections of the Spirit,
2000, exhibition curated by Adelia Rasines. 50 page color
catalogue featuring Hudson River School artists including
Cropsey, Church, Kensett, Richards, and others
- Picture Perfect: Images of Northwest Connecticut,
2003, exhibition curated by Ann Smith and lent to NCF by the
Mattatuck Museum in Waterbury, CT. Small color brochure to
augment Robert Austin's Artists of the Litchfield Hills
- The Artwork of Michael Chelich: A Retrospective
exhibition curated by Adelia Rasines. 50 page color catalogue
featuring works and art theories of Michael Chelich.
- Jasper F. Cropsey: Architecture & Design,
2005, exhibition curated by Adelia Rasines. Full color catalogue
featuring essays by Barbara Finney, Kenneth Maddox, and Anthony
- TRIAD: Three American Painters: Stephen
Gjertson, Kirk Richards, and Steve Armes, 2006.
Color catalogue featuring three reknown realist painters.
- Portraits by Jerry L. Thompson,
2006, exhibition curated by Adelia Rasines. Catalogue of Jerry
Thompson's black and white portrait photography.
- Land, Wind, and Sea: The Art of A. Van H.
Bernhard, 2006, curated by Adelia Rasines.
Beautiful catalogue of Van Bernhard's striking pastel works.
- At Home and Abroad: The Transcendental
Landscapes of Christopher Pearse Cranch (1813- 1892),
2008. Small catalogue for the NCF portion of this travelling
exhibition of the underrated Cranch's oil paintings. Curated and
lent by the Lyman Allyn Art Museum, New London, CT.
- Marcia Due: Photographs, 2008,
curated by Adelia Rasines. catalogue featuring Marica Due's
black and white photographs capturing barns and other structures
of upstate New York.
- Jasper F. Cropsey: Watercolors, 2009,
curated by Adelia Rasines. Exquisite color catalogue of
Cropsey's work in watercolor, from watercolor sketches to highly
- Cradle of Genius: inspirational film based on
Arthur Abell's book, "Talks with Great Composers."
- Letters of Faith: drama based on King Abgar of
Edessa legend of requesting healing from Jesus
Green, A. Van H. Bernhard, pastel